1. Most parts of vehicles from Nis-Spec 1st Ltd are from damaged low mileage insurance claim salvage vehicles, care is taken in the purchase of good quality stock, vehicles parts are checked and tested before dismantling, parts are second hand and are sold as such.
Whilst we wish to give good value to all our customers, we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our prices when they are compared to new items.
2. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customer requires, due to variation in model, design and year of manufacture, we cannot give a 100% guarantee that parts are correct for the purpose required. All parts are security marked and photographed prior to dispatching.
All sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for the correct information given. Exchange or refunds are offered, but carriage charges are excluded, unless the part is faulty.
3. Nis-Spec 1st Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to the said part or any motor vehicle to which it is fitted or to any impaired performance caused by faulty installation or subsequent damage caused by lack of maintenance or for the loss of use of a motor vehicle whilst part is being returned or exchanged.
4. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
5. Cylinder head castings are guaranteed against cracks only.
6. Any used engines purchased must have new oil, filter and cam belt if applicable, as recommended by the manufacturer.
7. This warranty does not cover for accessories to engines such as: cam belt, water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, clutch, hoses, cables, fuel injection, electronic systems etc.
8. Engines and transmission must have new seals and new oil, as recommended by the manufactures upon installation into a vehicle ( warranty does not cover rear main engine and gearbox seals ).
9. Back axles and gearboxes are guaranteed to work properly; gears are guaranteed to be in good condition, bearings are guaranteed not to be noisy at time of purchase. There is no guarantee for labour to install or remove.
10. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
11. When "Heat Tabs" have been fixed onto cylinder heads or engines, the warranty becomes void if the Heat Tab is missing or has been damaged or melted ( melting of the center of a Heat Tab shows that the part has been overheated ).
12. NO refunds or returns for 'cut to order' body sections, or special order parts.
13. All warranty installations must be carried out by a certified, reputable fitter / workshop or an authorised agent or establishment. Improper installation will void this warranty.
14. All warranty claims must be presented to Nis-Spec 1st Ltd within the number of days specified from date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
15. In the event of a part failing Nis-Spec 1st Ltd may undertake to; replace, or repair parts. In the event of a replacement not being available refunds may be given, with the exceptions see note 16. NO labour costs will be covered by Nis-Spec 1st Ltd.
16. Unless the part purchased is faulty, the returned part may be charged with a handling fee of 25%. If parts are returned as damaged or faulty Nis-Spec 1st Ltd will offer a replacement. If a replacement part is refused because a new part has been purchased, we will require a copy of the invoice for the new/replacement part, otherwise a handling charge of 25% will be charged. For parts incorrectly supplied or unwanted parts we must be notified within 48 hours.
17. Refunds and replacements are for parts only - carriage/delivery charges are not included, therefore not refundable.
18. This warranty does not cover parts that are used in connection of any vehicle racing or competitive sport, off roading, rallying, drifting etc. This warranty does not cover damage or accidents caused by misuse or by parts being modified to enhance performance or appearance.
19. Nis-Spec 1st Ltd does not assume responsibility for towing charges, lay-up time, telephone charges, and losses due to down-time, costs and lodging, costs of vehicle use, inconvenience, and vehicle rental/hire or any other consequential losses.
20. Warranty is for the part sold as stated only, not for ancillaries or attachments.
21. Nis-Spec 1st Ltd cannot be held responsible for carriage/deliveries being delivered late, by 3rd parties which is beyond our control.
22. Goods must be inspected for shipping damage before signing the couriers note. If there is any damage write "received damaged" on the couriers delivery note, or reject item immediately to be returned to us. Failure to do the above will invalidate any subsequent damage claims.
23. These terms and conditions of sale are not intended to restrict or exclude any legal rights bestowed or implied by Law or a consumers statutory rights under the 'Sale of Goods Act' 1977 or any amendments thereof.