Black Box ServSwitch CAT5 KVM extender 12 machine set
read everything before bidding !
* Units have been pulled from a working envoirement
* the set contains of :
* 1 x 12 port CAT5 KVM Extender Hub, Part No: ACU1012RA (local)
* 1 x powersupply for ACU1012RA
* 12 x CAT5 KVM Extender, Part No: ACUREM (remote)
* 11 x CAT5 KVM Extender powersupply 9 volt , Part
* 12 x cable set from hub to computers, Part No:EHN230-00 (6 x new,
6 x used)
note that we only have 11 powersupplies for 12 remote units (9 volt
* price includes 21 % VAT ( MWst)
* pictures are of the actual items for sale (click to enlarge)
* nothing else included
and specs taken from the web :
The extender hubs make it easy to put your CPUs or
ServSwitch(TM) KVM switches where you want them-and they give you
rackmount convenience! They use inexpensive CAT5 cable, so cabling
is easy. You may be able to use the cable you already have installed!
These extender hubs combine the functions of 12 regular local units
into 1 rackmount chassis. Simply connect 12 remote units via CAT5
UTP and attach your CPUs with our Coax CPU Cable (EHN230).
The extender hubs and remote units require no software, are operating-system
independent, and work with a wide variety of hardware, including
Microsoft® IntelliMouse®. The hubs perform complete PS/2®
keyboard and mouse emulation for the attached CPUs.
The extender hubs and remote units also feature built-in surge protection
to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes.
Voltage — Up to 15 volts
Compatibility — Keyboard: PC/AT®, PS/2®;
Monitor: VGA, Super VGA, XGA®;
Mouse: PS/2 mouse only (user)
1600 x 1280: 60 m;
1280 x 1024: 90 m;
1024 x 768: 300 m;
ACU1012RA: Interconnect: 12 x RJ-45; CPU: 12 DB25 F;
Keyboard and mouse: (12) 6-pin mini DIN F; Monitor: (6) HD15 F;
ACUREM: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini
Monitor: (1) HD15 F
Power — Hubs: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external,
autosensing, with IEC connector
Remote Units: External power supply unit 100-240 VAC, autosensing
Corporate clients inside the EU / outside of the Netherlands:
The auction price includes 21 %VAT. Please send us your sales tax identification number (VAT number) immediately after the auction, so we can issue a net-invoice accordingly.
* We ship from the Netherlands
* if you doubt if we will ship to your location, please contact
* Germany, Belgium & Netherlands : free
* Denmark , France, Luxemburg , Austria & UK : 10 euro
* Finland , Sweden, Norway, Spain , Italy, Poland, Portugal: 28
* other locations, please email first
We usually ship the next business days after the payment has cleared
· Paypal is our preferred method of payment. Merchandise
will be shipped as soon as possible after Paypal confirms payment.
- Bank Payments are accepted , please allow 5 days for the bank
to process the payment.
· Cashiers’ Checks and Money Orders are Not accepted
· Merchandise will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
· All Payments must be received within 14 days of auction
If payment is not received within that time the item will be relisted
and a non-payers alert will be filed.
· As a seller, we only post positive feedback after the buyer
has posted feedback.
If there is any problem with an order or item please contact us.
There is always a solution to any problem if two parties are willing.
· Don’t bid if you don’t intend to follow through
in a timely manner. If you don’t agree with the auction terms
please do not bid.
All items have a 30 day functionality guarantee unless otherwise
noted in the auction title or description. Items must be returned
within 30 days of date of initial shipment to be eligible for refund
or replacement - no exceptions. Return shipment is the responsibility
of the buyer. Guarantee offered in the form of replacement if product
is available. Money back refunds will only be offered if replacement
product is not available. Please verify compatibility of product
before purchase as there are no money back returns for incorrectly
If the item was shipped with insurance, please inspect
the shipping container before signing for the item.(Your signature
is the postal services proof it was in good conition when you received