Apple iPad Air 9.7" IPS Apple iOS Tablet
Elegant Silver Huge 9.7" Tablet PC With Apple iOS Includes Speedy Dual Core 1.4GHz Processor. Beautiful IPS Screen, Wireless N techonolgy and 3G
The iPad Air is unbelievably thin and light. And yet it's so much more powerful and capable. With the A7 chip, advanced wireless, and great apps for productivity and creativity - all beautifully integrated with iOS 7 - iPad Air lets you do more than you ever imagined. In more places than you ever imagined. iPad Air is impossibly thin but incredibly solid thanks to its aluminum unibody design. It dropped almost a quarter of the volume of the previous-generation iPad. So it weighs just one gravity-defying pound. But what makes iPad Air truly remarkable is that it packs so much more power and capability into its sleek enclosure. So you can do even more with it, while carrying even less with you. iPad has always been about the display. And that's even more true with iPad Air. Because we reduced the width of the device, along with the bezels on the sides of the display. But the size of the stunning Retina display is exactly the same. So your content fills your view more than ever. With a 2048 x 1536 resolution and over 3.1 million pixels, photos and videos pop with detail and text looks razor sharp. Pixels are indiscernible. So all you see is what you want to see. The Apple-designed A7 chip brings 64-bit desktop-class architecture to iPad. That means up to twice the CPU speed and graphics performance for everything you do. And still up to 10 hours of battery life to study, play, build, and create whatever you want, all you want.
iPad Air gives you up to twice the Wi-Fi performance thanks to two antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology. With dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi and MIMO, download speeds can reach up to 300 Mbps - double the data rate of the previous-generation iPad. So now when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before. iPad Air with Wi-Fi + Cellular lets you connect to the Internet even if you're away from a Wi-Fi signal. iPad Air supports even more LTE bands to connect to more cellular data networks around the world. Now you can get online at really fast speeds - faster than broadband in some cases - in more places. FaceTime HD camera features a next-generation backside illumination sensor with larger pixels. Which brightens up all your FaceTime chats, selfies, and group Photo Booth shots, even in low-light situations. The 5MP iSight camera on iPad Air was designed to help you capture all of life's moments at a moment's notice. Use the Retina display as an easy viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. And quickly swipe between capturing stills or 1080p HD video. Every time you shoot, the image signal processor in the A7 chip works with the camera to make a ton of adjustments and deliver a great picture or video - automatically. Because iOS 7 was designed for iPad Air, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully. And iOS 7 introduces great new features, such as smarter multitasking, AirDrop, and Control Center, that make the things you do every day even easier, faster, and more enjoyable.
- 32GB Storage
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Operating System: Apple iOS 7
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) wireless
- Cellular Technology (3G, 4G): Connects to the Internet over fast mobile data networks
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- 5-megapixel iSight camera with Autofocus, Face detection in still images and Video recording
- 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Location: Wi-Fi, Digital compass, Assisted GPS and Cellular
- High-resolution retina display
- Colour: Silver
- Screen Type: LED backlight TFT
- Screen Size: 9.7 in
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536 Pixels
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Solid State Capacity: 32 GB
- Speakers: Built-in
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Audio Capabilities: User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Audio Formats Supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- Video Features: Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Video Playback Performance: Up to 10 Hours
- Webcam: Integrated (Front/Rear)
- Effective Pixel Resolution: 5.0 Megapixels
- Camera Features: Autofocus, Face detection, Backside illumination, Five-element lens, Hybrid IR filter, f/2.4 aperture, Tap to focus video or still images, Tap to control exposure for video or still images, Photo and video geotagging, HDR photos
- Video Call: Yes
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Playback: Yes
- Movie Play Format: HD Playback
- Predictive Text Input: Yes
- Text Messaging (SMS Long): Yes
- MultiMedia Messaging (MMS): Yes
- E-Mail: Yes
- Sound Recording: Yes
- Alarm Clock: Yes
- Calculator: Yes
- Calendar: Yes
- Notes: Yes
- Phone Book: Yes
- Stop Watch: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- GPS Support: Yes
- USB Support: Yes
- PC Synchronisation: Yes
- Lightning Port(s): 1 x Lightning Port
- Headphone Ports: 1 x 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- SIM Card Tray: 1 x Micro SIM Card Tray
- RF Network Standard: 802.11
- RF Standard: a/b/g/n
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Bluetooth Type: Bluetooth 4.0
- Wavebands: 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
- Data Communication Standards: GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- Mobile Broadband: 4G
- GPS Receiver Type: Assisted GPS
- Management Capabilities: VoiceOver screen reader Guided Access Switch Control Support for playback of closed-captioned content AssistiveTouch Full-screen zoom magnification Larger type Bold text Increase contrast Reduce motion On/Off labels Invert colours Left/right volume adjustment
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Language Selection: English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Network Operating Systems Supported: PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- System Requirements: Apple ID (required for some features) Internet access iTunes (free download at www.itunes.com/download)
- Battery: Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life: 10 Hours
- Power Supply: Power Adaptor or USB to Computer System
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35 C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 %
- Certifications: Arsenic-free display glass, Mercury-free LED-backlit display, Brominated flame retardant-free, PVC-free, Recyclable aluminum enclosure
- Form Factor: Mobile Computer
- Case Colour: Silver
- In The Box: iPad Air with Retina display; Lightning to USB Cable; USB Power Adaptor
- Width: 16.95 cm
- Depth: 0.75 cm
- Height: 24.0 cm
- Weight: 0.48 kg
- EC Commodity Code: 84713000
- ISPC Code: 40115
- Spicers Number: 100532
- Warranty: Telephone support for the first 90 days and a one-year limited warranty.
We are a long established (15 years) specialist computer company, with a multi million pound turnover and over 55 highly trained staff with hundreds of years experience between them. We are based just outside Bradford near the M62.
Why buy from CCL?
- We are run by enthusiasts, not shareholders.
- We are not a "stock shadowing" retailer operating from a back room, like many supposed IT specialists , we will be here when you need us. Visit our brand new specialised showroom near Leeds.
- We design and build our own multi award winning systems, as well as supplying over 10,000 other lines.
- We have very strong relationships and a high level of support from the major players in the IT world, we are proud to be one of the few IT companies in the highest partnership echelon for Intel, Microsoft, and many others.
- CCL won the prestigious "PC Pro" Online retailer of the year award three years running - a testament to our dedication to you, the customer
- We have a very busy website attracting 300,000 unique visitors every month and process. Every year we process 200,000 orders delivering to all parts of the UK and Europe.
- Next Day Courier for just 2.99!
- Email/text giving a 2 hour delivery timeslot, so you know when to expect it
- Tracking at www.dpd.co.uk
- Monday-Friday delivery
- Available for any item
- Free delivery for small items
- Usually 1-2 days, but not guaranteed
- Monday-Saturday delivery
Combined Delivery Discounts
Delivery discounts are applied automatically for next day or international delivery.
- Add all the items you want to your basket
- Proceed to the checkout from the basket and pay
Note: You need to use the eBay basket if you order and pay for items separately we are unable to apply carriage discounts.
How much can you save?
- Next Day Delivery - 2.99 or 3.99for the first item and then just 99p for each additional item
- International Delivery - from 15 for the first item and then 7.50 for each additional item
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse you will be sent an email (and text message if a mobile number is supplied) to confirm that it is on its way. We aim to dispatch all next day delivery orders placed before 4pm on the same day, subject to availability.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
We despatch orders from Monday to Friday. Next day DPD courier orders will arrive the next working day and 48hr courier orders within two working days. Royal Mail 1st Class orders usually take 1-2 days to arrive, but this is not guaranteed and occasionally takes longer.
What do I do if I have not received my order when expected?
DPD Courier Please check your tracking details and contact the courier to trace your parcel. Please note that couriers can deliver up until 7pm.
Royal Mail Although 1st class mail is usually delivered in 1-2 days, it occasionally takes longer. Royal Mail themselves do not consider mail to be lost until 15 working days after it has been sent.
If there is still a problem, please email email@example.com or call 01274 471206.
What if there is an item missing or damaged?
Some orders may be dispatched from different warehouses to be with you as soon as possible. If you have an item missing from your order or damaged please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 471201.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
DPD Courier You will receive an email/text on the morning of your delivery giving a 2 hour timeslot so you know when to expect it. If the time is not convenient, you can reply to choose a different day.
You can check your delivery window or check the progress of your parcel on the DPD website.
If you are unavailable, the courier should leave a calling card and take the parcel back to your local depot. The delivery should then be automatically attempted the next day.
If delivery is still unsuccessful then your parcel will be held until you contact DPD (telephone 0844 824 0505) to rearrange the delivery on a more convenient day. Alternatively, you can collect the parcel from your local depot. If delivery has been unsuccessful after approximately 5 days and the courier has been unable to contact you, the parcel will be returned to CCL.
Royal Mail If your parcel will not fit through your letterbox or requires a signature, Royal Mail should leave you a card, allowing you to rearrange delivery or collect the parcel from your local sorting office.
Terms and Conditions
1.1. These Conditions shall supersede all earlier conditions of CCL.
1.2. These conditions shall take precedence over any conditions of the Customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of a director of CCL.
2.1. "CCL" means CCL Computers Limited of Inmoor Road, Off Cross Lane, Tong. BD11 2PS.
2.2. "Customer" means the person, firm or company buying or agreeing to buy goods and services from CCL.
2.3. "DIY System Build" means the sale by CCL of a package of all the components needed for the self assembly of a computer system by the Customer.
2.4. "Price Paid" means the price paid by the Customer for the Product excluding carriage and any credit surcharge. The Price Paid is stated on the Order Confirmation.
2.5. "Order Confirmation" means the acknowledgement of the Customers order sent to the Customer by CCL.
2.6. "Product" means any computer components supplied to the Customer by CCL.
3. Prices and Ordering
3.1. Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of value added tax, delivery, insurance and installation.
3.2. The price payable by the Customer will be the price current at the time of the order.
3.3. Reservation of Products does not constitute an order and is not binding on either party.
3.4. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3.5. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
3.6. Credit card details are taken for click and collect/call and collect orders but will not be charged unless you fail to collect in which case we reserve the right to charge an handling fee of 10% (minimum 5.00).
3.7. While we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a Product ordered we will inform the Customer as soon as possible and give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact the Customer we will treat the order as cancelled. If the Customer cancels and has already paid for the Product, he will receive a full refund.
3.8. If the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised as a mispricing we will be under no obligation to provide the Product even after sending an Order Confirmation.
4.1. Payment is due on demand and in any event must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
4.2. CCL may charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% per month calculated on a daily basis until actual payment.
5.1. Any delivery date stated is only a warranty by CCL to use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery by that date. No liability will be accepted by CCL for failure to meet a stated delivery date.
5.2. Products supplied by CCL are delivered at the risk of CCL. Customers must make a claim for damage or loss of the goods in writing: -
5.2.1. if a Product is damaged, within 72 hours of delivery; and
5.2.2. if a Product has been lost or is short, within 48 hours of delivery.
No claim for loss or damage will be allowed if the Customer claims outside the above time limit.
5.3. If payment is made by credit or debit card, delivery will be made to the statement address of the cardholder.
6. Consumer Rights
6.1. If you are a consumer (a private person buying for their personal use) then you may cancel your purchase at any time within 7 days of receipt and we will give you a refund of the Price Paid. You must inform CCL in writing and return the Products to us immediately in the same condition you received them, at your own cost and risk.
6.2. If a system has been assembled by CCL to the consumers specification, or the consumer has assembled or tried to assemble any of the goods, then clause 6.1 does not apply.
6.3. If a customer wishes to return Products not covered by clause 6.1 then such Products will be accepted at the discretion of CCL. The customer must obtain a RMA number from CCL and quote this when returning the goods. The customer will be credited with the current market price.
7.1. If within 12 months of being delivered a defect in any Product is discovered which is directly due to faulty goods or workmanship, or if a valid claim is made under 5.2 above, then CCL shall at its option repair or replace the Product free of charge for labour and materials.
7.2. The Customer should return the Product in its original packaging to CCL at the address above. Prior authorisation must be obtained for any returns by contacting CCL customer services and obtaining a RMA number, which must be quoted in any correspondence.
7.3. All Products other than DIY system build are sold as individual components. All returns must comprise of only the defective Product.
7.4. If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty by our technicians, then a charge will be made for return carriage insurance and administration.
7.5. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Limitation of Liability
8.1. CCL accepts liability for any private property loss or damage, death or personal injury caused directly by the negligence or deliberate misconduct of CCL or its employees. Except for death or personal injury, this liability shall be limited to the lesser of 250,000 or the Price Paid.
8.2. CCL shall not be liable for any financial consequential indirect or other losses suffered by the Customer or any third party whether such loss arises in contract or tort or in any other way.
9. Uncontrollable Events and Delays
9.1. In case of delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of CCL or its suppliers, CCL shall have the right to either suspend delivery or to cancel the contract without liability.
9.2. Examples of Uncontrollable Events are (by way of example and not limited to) strike, lockout, riot, revolution, war, epidemic, working difficulties, transportation difficulties, fire, and failure of suppliers or official regulations.
10. Customers Obligations
10.1. You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible.
10.2. Images are for illustration purposes only.
10.3. Specifications are correct as per maunfacturer information.
10.4. You must provide reasonable courtesy information and co-operation to CCL.
11. Title and Risk
11.1. Until full payment has been received by CCL for all Products whatsoever, supplied at any time by CCL to the Customer: -
11.1.1. property of the Products shall remain in CCL;
11.1.2. the Customer shall store the Products in such a way that they can be readily identified as being the property of CCL, and at all times in accordance with CCL recommendations;
11.1.3. subject to 11.1.4 and 11.1.5 below the Customer shall be at liberty in its own name (but not on behalf of or in the name of CCL) to sell the Products in the ordinary course of business, on the basis that any proceeds of sale shall be the property of and be held on trust for CCL;
11.1.4. CCL may at any time suspend or revoke the Customers power of sale by notice in writing to the Customer if the Customer is in default for longer than 14 days in payment of any sum whatsoever due to CCL or if any Bill of Exchange, cheque or other negotiable instrument drawn or accepted or endorsed by the Customer is dishonoured on presentation for payment;
11.1.5. the Customers power of sale will automatically determine if a Receiver is appointed over any of the assets or the undertaking of the Consumer or a winding up order is made against the Consumer or the Consumer goes into voluntary liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or causes a meeting of, or makes any arrangement or composition with creditors or commits any act of bankruptcy;
11.1.6. upon revocation of the power of sale under clauses 11.1.4 and 11.1.5 above the Customer shall place the Products at the disposal of CCL, who shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the Customer for the purposes of removing the Products from the premises.
11.1.7. The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest of other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
12. Marketing Emails
12.1 Marketing Emails refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender. Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. Prices valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing only available on the online store. Retail prices apply through the Trade Counter and Telephone Sales.
13.1. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the rest are unaffected.