Apple PC2-5300S DDR2 512 Mb 667 SO Dimm CL5
read everything before bidding !
Unit has been pulled from a new intel mac
* the brands differ, but all chips were pulled from new , working
* these should fit in the follwing models :
MacBook Pro 1.83, 2.0, 2.16, 2.2, 2.33, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 en 2.8 GHz
MacBook 1.83, 2.0, 2.16, 2.2 en 2.4 GHz
iMac Intel 1.83, 2.0, 2.16, 2.4 en 2.8 GHz
Mac mini Intel 1.5, 1.66, 1.83 en 2.0 GHz
please check your computer's original memory for compatibility first.
* nothing else included
Corporate clients inside the EU / outside of the Netherlands:
The auction price includes 21 %VAT. Please send us your sales tax identification number (VAT number) immediately after the auction, so we can issue a net-invoice accordingly.
* european union : FreePayments:
* We ship from the Netherlands
* if you doubt if we will ship to your location, please contact us.
* We usually ship the day after the payment has cleared
· Paypal is our preferred method of payment. Merchandise will be shipped as soon as possible after Paypal confirms payment.
- Bank Payments are accepted , please allow 5 days for the bank to process the payment.
· Merchandise will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
· All Payments must be received within 14 days of auction closing.
· As a seller, we only post positive feedback after the buyer has posted feedback.
If there is any problem with an order or item please contact us.
There is always a solution to any problem if two parties are willing.
· Don’t bid if you don’t intend to follow through in a timely manner. If you don’t agree with the auction terms please do not bid.
All items have a 30 day functionality guarantee unless otherwise noted in the auction title or description. Items must be returned within 30 days of date of initial shipment to be eligible for refund or replacement.
Return shipment is the responsibility of the buyer. Guarantee offered in the form of replacement if product is available.
If the item was shipped with insurance, please inspect the shipping container before signing for the item.(Your signature is the postal services proof it was in good conition when you received it)