|Terug naar de homepage||||
18% Gray card set 10x8" 8x6" for White balance exposure
Verzending en betalingen
MENNON Grey Cards 18% set（10"x8" 8"x6"） for White balance exposure
Brand New High quality generic !!
18% grey is used in the grey card as a base color. Both grey and white surfaces of the grey card have their own function. Whatever you used in film or digital photography, an 18% grey card can control expose value and balance the color so that it helps to revert the color truly and perfectly by measuring the exposure value, white/grey balance value and color temperature.
A grey card had been invented based on the optical principle and the characteristic of photosensitive film. The camera exposure value is in direct ratio with the logarithm of characteristic curve. Characteristic curve shows two important features of photosensitive material (they are: contrast factor and exposure latitude), and it is in coordinate with the sense of human sight in reflection to the colors in ray. When color changes as geometric progression, its density will change as arithmetic progression. If we try to get a series of density values like 1:2:3:4:5……, the exposure value will be increased like 1:2:4:8:16….. always in multiple.
If we set the reflection ratio to 100% (as maximum) and decrease progressively as common ratio of 2, we’ll get the density value of full-level diaphragm: 100, 50, 25, 12.5, 6.25, 3.125…… if the reflection ratio decrease progressively as square root of 2, we’ll get the density value of half-level diaphragm: 100, 70.71, 50.35, 36.25, 17.68, 12.5, 8.84, 6.25, 4.42, 3.125…… Actually those values are just different grey values in different grades. We take it that the standard exposure value is 17.68, then those values beside it will be its exposure latitude.
Look at those density values above, from number 100 to 3.125, the ratio is 32:1. The exposure latitude in this ratio is exactly included in the photosensitive range among in color negative, black/white negative, color reversal film and CCD. We’ll see that 17.68 is just right in the middle of those series of numbers. Thus, it will be excellent and precise to take 17.68 (approximation of 18%) as a base value, which controls the exposure value, photographic density and color balance.
In manufacturing of photosensitive products, 18% grey had become a standard in theory because of its special characteristic. 18% grey as a foundation used in the photographic sensitivity of the film, the exposure value of exposure photometer, CCD and CMOS sensors.
Reflectivity of the Light Spectrum of mennon Grey Card
The light wavelength diagram below is in unit of nanometer, with it you see the reflectance density of mennon grey card.
mennon Grey Card Technique Data
Product Function: use of measuring the exposure value, color balance, light ratio…
Actual Reflectivity: about 17.8% on grey surface and 92% on white surface
Deviation of Light Measuring: ≤1/8 diaphragm
Deviation of Reflectivity: 2%
Material of Product: high density composite paper-based material
Size: 8"×10" , 6"×8"
8"x10" Grey/White Card x1
1. We accepted International order. We ship to Worldwide.
2. We will ship the item to you within 3 business days after clearance of payment.
3. The shipment usually takes ‘7-20 business days’ to your PayPal registered address. If you need to change your address, please change it in PayPal first BEFORE you pay. Please provide your correct detailed address and full name in PayPal as we use Hong Kong Air-Mail.
4. We will send the item as GIFT.
5. Registered air mail is optional and highly recommended, the cost is $2, which you can add when you make payment with Paypal.
6. Registered air mail is more secure and tracking number will be provided for items shipped with registered air mail.
1. Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of return postage.
2. If your order has been received and it is not what you ordered, or if your item has a manufacturer defect, please contact us within 7 business days.
3. If it is proved to be a wrong item or have a manufacturer defect, please send back the item and we will send you an replacement for free.
4. We do not have responsibility to response on item lost during returning.
1. Buyers are responsible for import/sales tax in your country/state.
2. The camera and lens in the pictures are not included. They are for reference only.
Please feel free to contact us to resolve any issues there may be before leaving feedback, we are ready to help you.
Verzending en verwerking
Elk volgende object
Economy Int'l Shipping
Standard Int'l Shipping
Varieert voor objecten die zijn verzonden vanaf een internationale locatie
De verkoper verzendt het object binnen 1 dag nadat de betaling is ontvangen- deze pagina wordt in een nieuw venster of op een nieuw tabblad geopend.
Nadat je het object hebt ontvangen, kun je contact opnemen met de verkoper binnen
Verzendkosten voor retourzending
Koper betaalt kosten voor retourzending